Here are some great tips on how you can stay active this winter season –
- Turn on the music and start cleaning
- Try a new winter activity that you’ve never done before:
snow shoe or cross country ski
- Do a winter activity that you love: ice skate or build a snowman
- Try a new indoor exercise activity: yoga, cycling, zumba or pilates
- If you’re already out and about, park in the furthest parking spot or take an extra lap around the mall
- Shovel your driveway instead of using the snowblower.
Offer to shovel a neighbor’s, too!