Quartz offers the support you need to help reach your health and wellness goals. Sometimes it’s hard to know what to do, especially when you are dealing with one or more health concerns.
Health coaching is a series of phone calls between you and a trained health coach, which are provided at no charge. Your coach will help you create a plan to reach your health and wellness goals.
Health coaching is –
- An effective way to help improve overall health and well-being
- A process where you choose the area to work on, such as eating habits, taking your medication, lowering stress or increasing physical activity
- A partnering, supportive and guiding relationship
- Talking with a health coach who will work with you to identify strengths, create a plan and come up with action steps to help you reach your goals
- A confidential way of exploring what might be getting in the way of reaching your goals
- Brief – three to six telephonic sessions
If you are interested in learning more about Quartz’s Health Coaching program, please contact Quartz’s Health Services Department at 866.884.4601. You may also complete the online Health Coaching form available for download at QuartzBenefits.com/healthcoaching. A health coach will reach out to you within a week.
*Health coaching for State of Wisconsin Health Insurance Program members is offered by Staywell. Contact Staywell by calling 800.821.6591, to learn more about their health coaching program. The Health coaching program is not available to Quartz Medicare Select and Senior Choice members.